Pentecost: The Comforter Has Come
This four-week sermon series looks at the work of the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, since Pentecost.
This series addresses six common questions:
- What did Jesus promise us about the Holy Spirit?
- How did the early church demonstrate the truth of those promises?
- What does the Comforter do for us as believers?
- What is our relationship to the Holy Spirit?
- What did the day of Pentecost mean in terms of our salvation, discipleship, and evangelism?
- In what ways are we using the Spirit that God has poured out?
This is a great sermon series looking at the work of the Holy Spirit for new believers and long-time members alike. Be prepared to be challenged to use your faith and this great gift, the Comforter.